Tie Bar | Shotgun Wedding Say I Do Dots Black Dress Socks
A modern update to a classic polka dot pattern and inspired by a shirt worn on a prominent wedding guest in the movie Shotgun Wedding.View Stylist Notes
Shopping for a Wedding?Get Personalized Recommendations
View Shipping & Returns Policy
Stylist NotesA modern update to a classic polka dot pattern and inspired by a shirt worn on a prominent wedding guest in the movie Shotgun Wedding.
- Taking inspiration from a shirt worn on a prominent wedding guest in the new movie Shotgun Wedding (stream now on Prime Video to find out who), these men's dress socks feature a black background with irregular light grey dots and a co-branded logo on the bottom of each foot. Slip on these patterned dress socks to make a splash below-the-knee at the next spring wedding, summer wedding or destination wedding you attend. Tested and proven to look great with our white Solid Twill Dress Shirt, an ivory linen suit and black leather loafers. Look who’s rockin’ now.
- $10 / pair
- 80% Combed Cotton/17% Nylon/3% Spandex (breathable cotton blend with a hint of spandex for ultimate comfort)
- One size, fits men’s shoe size 7-12
- Perfect mid-calf height, so won’t slip down throughout the day
- Limited edition, while supplies last
- Shop the full Tie Bar | Shotgun Wedding Collection here. Then sit back, relax and watch Shotgun Wedding on Prime Video here.
- Ships within the US only