Barberis Wool Floreale Burgundy Tie
This rich burgundy tie offers all of the sophistication you expect from Italian wool, but with an unbelievably affordable price tag.View Stylist Notes
Shopping for a Wedding?Get Personalized Recommendations
View Shipping & Returns Policy
Stylist NotesThis rich burgundy tie offers all of the sophistication you expect from Italian wool, but with an unbelievably affordable price tag.
- Adhering to the Tie Bar philosophy of premium quality at an affordable price, this limited-edition tie is made from luxurious Italian wool sourced from the family-owned Vitale Barberis mill in Italy (learn more here). Perfect to wear for work, as a fall/winter wedding guest or for any other dressed-up occasion, this wool tie features a subtle floral design that from afar appears to be solid burgundy but up close showcases a tasteful floral paisley pattern. Wear this men's tie with our blue Solid Slub Dress Shirt and a navy velvet blazer. Or mix up your patterns while continuing the burgundy color scheme by adding our West Bison Plaid Pocket Square.
- Made from 100% woven Italian wool
- Available in our bestselling 2.5" and 3" tie widths. Not sure what tie width is best for you? Check out our handy Tie Size Guide
- Not sure how to tie a tie? That’s where we come in. Check out our handy How To Tie A Tie page.
- Keep your ties in like-new condition by referencing our Tie Care tips.
- Size Guidelines:
- Skinny: 2.5 in. wide x 58 in. long
- Modern: 3 in. wide x 58 in. long